Your privacy is very important to us!
We have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, disclose, and make use of personal information.
- We do not collect your personal, private information without your consent.
- We will identify the purposes for which information is being collected before or at the time of collecting personal information.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely to fulfill the purposes specified and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary to fulfill of those purposes.
- We will protect personal information through reasonable security safeguards to prevent loss or theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will only collect traffic statistics (site visits, pages visited, etc.) in aggregate, and in a way where we cannot personally identify you or anyone else.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to these principles to ensure that the confidentiality of your personal, private information is protected and maintained.